Lunch & Dinner at Greywalls
2011 Scottish Hotel Awards - Greywalls: Restaurant of the Year 2011
We serve lunch and dinner seven days week and welcome non-residents.
"French classical cuisine with a flair and lightness, using local product as much as possible."
- The daily lunch menu is great value at just £35.00 for a three course lunch and £37.00 for a three course dinner and it is served seven days a week. On Sunday we always feature a traditional Roast option.
- The Chez Roux à la carte menu is available for both lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- The bar menu is served seven days a week from 12 till 10pm.
- We are happy to accommodate dietary requirements on request.
- Please note that prices and menus may vary.
- Please note a discretionary 12% service charge is added to all food and beverage
- Please contact the hotel should you wish further information
Greywalls offers a fine selection of wines to accompany your lunch or dinner and can offer a stock of fine malt whiskies and cognacs to complete an enjoyable meal.
- Credit card is required to guarantee all bookings on these dates.
- 72-hour cancellation policy, if cancelled within this time full prepayment is due.
Parties of 6 and over
- 50% Deposit required to confirm your table booking
- 7-day cancellation policy.