Exclusive Cookery Demonstrations at Greywalls Hotel
Learn from and be inspired by experience.
Join us in the New Year for a series of wonderful cookery demonstrations from two generations of the Roux Dynasty. Chef Albert Roux OBE, KFO and his granddaughter Emily Roux will be at Greywalls with our own Head Chef, Mark Saddler, to teach you some of their secrets from the kitchen.
Thursday 25th and Friday 26th of February 2016
Join us for a two day cookery demonstration hosted by Mr Albert Roux OBE, KFO and Emily Roux including overnight stay and dinner. Emily studied at the world renowned Institut Paul Bocuse, where she focused on Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management. She launched her career in the restaurants of Paris and went on to work at Alain Ducasse's restaurant, La Trattoria, in Monaco. Emily then moved back to Paris and pursued her career at restaurants including Michelin starred le 39V and two Michelin starred Akrame
Thursday 25th of February
- 12pm Arrival and check-in (Optional 2 course Lunch can be taken for £20.00)
- 3pm Demonstration with Emily Roux
- 7pm Drinks and Canapés
- 7.30pm 4 Course Dinner Served with Matching Wines in association with Champagne Joseph Perrier and Wine Importers.
Friday 26th of February
- 7-10.00am Breakfast
- 11am Pastry Demonstration with Emily Roux
- 12.30pm 3 Course Lunch with Glass of Wine
Please note this is an overnight package and rates include bed and breakfast, dinner and demonstrations as detailed above.
- £425.00 per room for Large Doubles
- £395.00 per room for Cottage room
Terms and Conditions
All Packages and Demonstrations are fully pre payable at the time of booking
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
Offers are subject to availability
Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1620 842144 to make an enquiry or book.